- Meet with you to view and inspect your property.
- Prepare a market analysis of your property detailing comparable properties which have sold or have offers pending. The analysis will include information on market trends, financing, taxes, and selling costs.
- Discuss various financing options available to your buyers, and explain the advantages and disadvantages.
- Answer questions you may have about the process.
List and Market the Property:
- Meet with you to fill out and sign the listing form, seller’s disclosure, and agency agreement forms.
- Have a professional photo shoot of your property (included).
- Place an eye-catching Dream Street for sale sign in your front yard.
- Place a Supra lock-box on your property for convenience in showing.
- Enter your property on the MLS right away for quick access to potential buyers. Listing will be added to other popular websites such as Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Realtor.com, HomeFinder.com, and more.
- Prepare a personalized feature packet for your home outlining your property’s features and benefits.
Locate the Buyer:
- Set you up on Showing Time to receive and approve real time requests as they come in.
- Follow-up with each showing to determine the amount of interest the buyers may have, and to gather feedback from the buyers and the agents showing.
- Publish all received feedback to you through Showing Time.
- Contact you at least once a week to discuss progress.
- Arrange and schedule an open house as desired. This will be hosted by me or an assisting agent.
- Update and review any market changes with you within the first 7 to 21 days.
- Get an offer or multiple offers and pre-qualify potential buyers for your property.
- Present the purchase agreement, negotiate the sale, and secure proper legal forms and signatures.
From Sale to Closing Day:
- Coordinate the property inspection and assist in negotiations of the inspection addendum.
- Provide follow-up on the details necessary to close in coordination with the buyer’s agent.
- Attend your closing and deliver your proceeds check to you.
- Be available to you at all times to answer your questions.
- Work hard to get the results you want with minimal stress to you.
- Save you big money with our flat fee, full service model.
I can also assist you with the purchase of a home and help coordinate the closing dates! Saving home sellers equity is one of the rewarding aspects of my career at Dream Street Realty. Are you soon to become my next satisfied client?